Hold Me (A Blog for a Turtle Named Haji)

Nothing's gonna stop this little mover and shaker. Except tall grass.

Saturday, July 10, 2004

We Got a Turtle

I have a new someone special in my life. No, Miles and I are still dating.

Haji. My new three-toed box turtle. She's a doll. Well, not literally a doll...she's a turtle. I mean she's a doll in the descriptive way, ie: personality and temperament. Anyways, totally off subject. Haji means "hold" in Japanese.

As soon as I can, I'll post some pics of her.

She's the new love of my life...oh yeah...and Miles...*but only cause he'll probably read this* Just between you and me: Haji is way better;)

Miles seems to think he is co-owner of Haji, but alas, he's wrong. She's mine. I have full custody, so if you go to his site, and he says he is the proud co-owner of a turtle, just know that he's lying. After all, you read it here first. He also says he is getting help for his heroin addiction...he lies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home